lunes, 26 de mayo de 2008

My classmates



I'm the one to the left, my firend Besson is next to me, and my new friend Alfredo is the one to the right in the picture.


Jorge Besson; i met him at work, he was the new morning english teacher in WSI, and we had to start a project together organizing an Activity for the students. He is 24 yeras old, lives here in Maracaibo. After all this time working together we became friends and now we are taking a an english subject together at URBE. He likes to smoke but he hates people who smoke, what a freak, and is the most wierd and crazy teacher I've ever met.
Alfredo Figueras, i dont know him too much but the 3 hours per week we share on the english class, he is another wierdo from the club, he hates the dogs :-S, is very quiet not like us but is really funny.
Well is all for now... Wait for the next class :-D

No hay comentarios: