lunes, 12 de mayo de 2008

Welcome to my new not banned blog


Hi, there! My name’s Pedro Bracho but you can call meon the cell phone. I’m from Valencia, originally. I used to live in Barquisimeto for 14 years, right now I live in Maracaibo, in Bella Vista. I’m 24 years old and I study engineering at URBE . My favourite subjects are Database and some programming ones.

I love reggae and techno music , dancing almost everything, to travel, surfing the net , teaching English, talking on the msn with my friends, and camping around my country.

I hate blogs because I’m banned, listening to regueaton, garbage on the street, the car horns, addicts to facebook cause they send me around 1000 mails per day.

My dream is to travel to Belgium, Greece, almost all of North-Europe and Argentina, visit the where all the genius where discussing about philosophy. Next year, I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a great manager. I also want to learn to speak French, and German. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.

About English, I love to learn it but sometimes I hate to speak it. I work every day as a personal tutor of English, but after 9pm I want to change to another language. I think English is the most important language if you want to share with people around the world, to work abroad or just to understand most of the music and movies.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

call you on your cell phone or to the cell phone...Dont you work for an English Institute??????